We will create a content management system for you. This will either be a website/and or blog that will suit your desires and goals of your company.
Why a content management system you ask?
A CMS will give you all the benefits of a static website and a whole lot more.
- You can add and edit content and images yourself without the need to purchase additional web design software. Most tasks can be done within the web browser already on your computer.
- By managing your own content, you reduce the need to hire a web design expert each time you need to make a change.
- CMS systems, (particular WordPress) are very SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- You can interact with visitors by using a built-in comment sections as well as social media links your Facebook and Twitter page.
- There are a wealth of free plugins that you can add to your site such as photo galleries, news widgets and contact forms that will save you money over having to pay someone create the code for you.
Here are some of the things we will do to make your website great
- Start with WordPress– We will install the WordPress CMS on the host server of your choice or one of our preferred web hosting companies. We will also help you purchase and setup a web domain (if needed)
- Layout and graphic design – We will work with you to design a layout and framework that you are most happy with. We will incorporate logos and graphics from your company or have our graphics designers build images that meet your needs.
- Advanced features – We will determine with you which elements (such as photo galleries or contact forms etc) you will require for your website and implement the best and latest plugin or code to create this feature. There are also several plugins we will discuss with you that aren’t necessarily flashy but will help you manage your site much easier and make it more user-friendly for your visitors.
- Multimedia – If you love video and want it on your site, that is easy for us to do. After we are out of the process and you are on your own, you will find it incredibly easy to post your own videos with shortcodes given by many video services like You Tube and Vimeo.
- SEO – WordPress is very search friendly “right out of the box”. Title tags and meta tags are set up for you automatically but we can add additional features such as site maps and other plugins that allow you to manually tweak settings to help you get the best search rankings possible.
- Comment Areas – The website we build for you will support “nested comments” if you choose. This allows your visitors to post opinions on your articles and allows for back and forth discussions. This helps create return traffic and build a loyal readership. We will also add a top notch spam filter so you can avoid any unwanted solicitations creeping in your comment areas.
- Social Media Integration – We can set up your website or blog to incorporate right into your other forms of social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Social bookmarking can be enabled so visitors only have to click an icon to share your story any social media site. You if you don’t have social media sites started on Facebook and Google+, we can create those for you too.
- Security – The is no such thing as a 100 percent secure website. If a web designer tells you that, then RUN. We will go over your security needs for your website and how best to fit them into your budget.